|Date||October 5-November 4, 2021|
Big Data Ignite 2021 - Leading Out of Uncertainty
Mark your calendars! The free Big Data Ignite 2021 Webinar Series “Leading Out of Uncertainty” is just around the corner! Webinars will take place from 12 - 1 PM EDT every Tuesday and Thursday from October 5 to November 4. Program available at https://bigdataignite.org.
Some of the planned talks:
- The Home Depot EDW Journey to Google Cloud Platform
- Disproportional Impact of COVID-19 on Marginalized Communities
- Reflections on a Decade in Data Science
- Building a Data-Science Capability: Aspirations, Obstacles and Lessons-Learn
- AI Technologies to Support Smart City Infrastructure
- Auto-Encoders and Deep Neural Networks for Structural Classification
- AI for social good and disaster response
Register for free at https://bigdataignite.org/register/.
You must register to attend. Links to the talks will be distributed by email to registered attendees.
Today’s data ecosystem is undergoing fundamental shifts that call into question the value of historical data and existing data models. At the same time, these paradigm shifts create unprecedented opportunities to explore how data analytics and engineering can adapt and evolve to deliver improved insights even in uncertain times. Join online for timely talks addressing current issues and successes in data science and information management.
We look forward to chatting with you there!